Cart

Single-Gang Blank Wall Plate Cover - Amsterdam Holland Historically Netherlands Building

Sold/Fulfilled by Simba Pte Ltd
Yuatuwaw, Single-Gang Blank Wall Plate Cover - Amsterdam Holland Historically Netherlands Building : Tools & Home Improvement - PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Style:1-Gang Blank Yuatuwaw: Makes a world of difference Yuatuwaw is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorative switch...
In stock *In Stock - Subject to stock availability at point of fulfilment. In the event whereby the item is out of stock or unable to supply, the order would be cancelled and a full refund will be made to the customer.
SKU 1d92ae89b4b85c4393d71683a486ac7f

Free Shipping Worldwide available. Shipping time may vary depending on the address.

**Our CoVid-19 Message - This is a time of great stress and uncertainty. We are activelly validating, routing and re-routing orders with our overseas merchants, logistic partners and airlines. Deliveries and supply may expect delays. (*Important: See DHL Service Alert)

**In Stock (Low Inventory Warning) - Subject to stock availability at point of fulfilment. In the event whereby the item is out of stock or unable to supply, the order would be cancelled and a full refund will be made to the customer.

Products may be shipped or fulfilled from overseas principals, merchants, warehouses, or local suppliers. (e.g. USA, UK, Dubai, Singapore, China, etc).

Have one to sell? Cheaper or better? Sell and Export your products to 250,000 visitors daily Worldwide, within 24 hours.

Report any copyrighted, inappropriate, offensive, prohibited, potentially Illegal Listings.



Single-gang blank wall plate cover - amsterdam holland historically netherlands building: Tools & Home Improvement - Change out your old wall plates and give any room a brand new feel. Color matched screws are included. Shipping This product will be shipped by USPS in 1-2 business days from China.

A simple change can make a huge impact on the look and feel of any room. Superior Quality Made of heavy duty, high quality metal. Smooth face and rounded edges resist dust accumulation.

High gloss finish, protect from discoloration and abrasion. Tracking come will be provided for each order. Easy to clean and easy to install.

Chemical substance DESCRIPTION Style:1-Gang Blank Yuatuwaw: Makes a world of difference Yuatuwaw is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorative switch wall plates. Leading Technology Design is directly printed on metal switch wall plate by UV printer. Normally 76% orders will take about 10 to 15 business days, the other 24% orders will take 16 to 28 business days.




SKU

1d92ae89b4b85c4393d71683a486ac7f

Brand

Yuatuwaw

SKU

1d92ae89b4b85c4393d71683a486ac7f

Brand

Yuatuwaw
TERMS AND WARNING

 

TERMS OF USE

Please refer to Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy Page.

By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms.

 

CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY

You may cancel your order for a refund if you’ve placed the order within 24 hours. The refund will be credited to the same credit/debit card facility, and currency transacted.

To qualify for a refund, you must cancel your order before order confirmation, in writing. We will also absorb all the transactional, commission fees and charges.

In the event whereby the customs declaration and import are not successful, you would also be refunded in full.

No cancellation or refunds after the order have been confirmed or ship out by our merchants.

 

**HAZARD AND LEGAL PRECAUTION

Product may not be tested, safe, compatible or approved for your country.  Please check with your local law enforcer.

 

**TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT

Products operating in the GSM Frequency Bands (890-915 MHz and 935-960 MHz), may not be registered, it is “For Export Only – Not Approved for local use".

Otherwise, a permit (e.g. IDA permit) or valid approval number must be provided.

 

**HEALTH PRODUCTS

Product may be unreliable. Health products should be imported or sold stringently for export, non-clinical, clinical trial and/or personal use only.

Product quantities should not exceed 3 month's supply per shipment. Otherwise, a  valid medical device registration number or valid approval number must be provided (e.g. HSA).

Disclaimer: Never use health products, without a Qualified Person (QP) or Doctor. Failure to do so can result in death or serious injuries. 

 

WARRANTY

Products come with a limited warranty covering manufacturing defects, up to 30 days. 

Electrical products do not come with any warranty, please contact manufacturers directly for manufacturer warranty.

 

[Re: Terms and Warning.]